Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and related components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge, and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire, our Group consists of seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people.
After a period of growth and acquisition, we are looking to grow our specialist Motorsport and Performance Sales team.
About the role
The Customer Account Co-ordinator (Performance and Motorsport) will use their technical knowledge and strong customer focus to effectively manage a portfolio of customer accounts. Acting as a key point of contact for existing customers they will proactively develop business relationships to generate repeat business and maintain customer loyalty.
Reporting directly to the Programme Development Manager you will:
- Build strong relationships with existing customers, acting as their point of contact to maintain high levels of confidence and trust and generate repeat business.
- Use product knowledge to effectively manage incoming calls, efficiently resolving customer queries and complaints (including B2B) maximising sales opportunities.
- Proactively contact dormant and existing customers to further develop and maintain the relationship, encouraging new and additional sales.
- Act as point of contact for sales orders and order processing
- Utilise appropriate systems to create and maintain accurate records of customer activities and sales orders.
- Collaborate with internal teams, particularly Logistics and Procurement to ensure customer needs are met and exceeded.
- Working closely with the warehouse team to ensure product carriers are booked and products are collected in line with customer expectation.
- Support the wider sales team with ad hoc duties to reach sales targets and to effectively develop and manage the entire customer portfolio.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have proven sales experience, ideally within the automotive industry.
- Have strong communication skills with the confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally have technical and existing product knowledge of performance vehicles’ braking systems and products.
- Have strong data analysis skills with the ability to gather and share information to add value to the business.
- Be able to assess issues and analyse options to find solutions.
- Be an advanced user of Excel.
- Have experience of working with both stock management databases and a customer relationship management tool.
Role: Permanent, full time
Location: Brompton-on-Swale, North Yorkshire, with travel
Closing date: 3 March 2022
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum depending on experience
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org