Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading global suppliers of automotive brake friction and components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire in the UK, our Group has grown to seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people. We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to help us meet our goals in Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Commercial Team. You will be responsible for managing key strategic accounts in Australia and South-East Asia for the Bremsen Technik Group and as part of your role you will:
- Develop and manage key account across the group product range.
- Create and maintain networks of relationships, inspiring the trust and the respect of internal and external customers through clear and open communication to supply products and services that create value and meet or exceed their needs and expectations.
- Prepare marketing and promotion strategies and plans.
- Establish profitable pricing models. Review pricing strategy with senior management and make recommendations where applicable.
- Manage product lifecycle, including initial launch, placement, and sales results.
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy by traveling to trade shows and field/customer visits.
- Lead activities related to product management, catalogue/web development, and new part applications; ensure all activities are in support of the overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong market knowledge and expertise.
- Maintain strong communications with both customers and company leadership team.
- Maintain technical knowledge of rotor and disc pad engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Communicate customer concerns internally and coordinate activities to resolve issues.
- Identify areas of opportunities for new business.
You should have a passion for developing both internal and external customer relationships. Commercial acumen alongside knowledge of the automotive braking industry ideally in a client-driven sales or marketing role is essential. You should have strong communications skills with the confidence to interact with key internal and external stakeholders. You also need to have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to take initiative and accountability for your own actions to proactively deliver what is required. Proficient IT skills in MS Office applications are also essential.
Role: Permanent, full time
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Australia or South-East Asia
Closing date: 2nd May 2023
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: email@example.com