Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and related components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire, our Group consists of seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA, and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people. We currently have a fixed term vacancy for a Business Support Administrator to cover for a period of maternity leave.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager and as part of the commercial team responsible for the customer order flow from purchasing materials to the delivery of the final product you will take responsibility for supporting the function ensuring information is accurate and accessible. Key accountabilities for the role are:
- To prepare RFQ forms based on pre-existing templates ensuring all the information is accurate.
- To prepare reports for the department extracting data and manipulating data from multiple interfaces including Excel and the ERP system.
- Data entry into the ERP system, including price lists, part numbers, supplier information etc.
- Maintaining data updated across the ERP system, managing refreshable spreadsheets.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business including commercial, logistics & pricing.
- Providing required support to the Supply Chain team.
- Other administrative tasks that may be required.
You should have previous work experience in a busy administrative role. You should have strong communications skills with the confidence to interact with key internal and external stakeholders. Proficient IT skills in MS Office, particularly Excel with a knowledge of templates, tables, formulae and VLOOKUP are desirable.
Role: Fixed term, minimum of 3 months.
Location: Brompton on Swale, UK
Closing date: 20 December 2022
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org