[Please note that applications for this role have now closed]
Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire, our Group has grown to seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team at our Brompton on Swale site for a period of 6 months.
About the role
Our Marketing Team plays a critical role in our business. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for updating social media platforms, our group website and intranet site, alongside internal and external email communications.
- Co-ordinate and regularly update all social media platforms for the group to ensure they accurately reflect group activity and engage with the relevant audiences.
- Create and deliver social media campaigns in line with sales opportunities; supporting the sales team and increasing digital reach to customers.
- Support with content creation and upload for new group websites
- Support with regular updates and content creation of new group wide intranet site
- Support with delivery of e-marketing campaigns across the business
- Provide potential field support with exciting automotive industry events – capturing content for use across digital platforms.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have an interest in automotive and motorsport
- Hold a relevant degree in digital communication/Marketing
- Experience in social media marketing
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Have knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Have experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Ideally have Adobe Creative Suite experience.
Role: 20 hours per week, 6 month fixed term contract
Salary: Up to £12 per hour depending on experience
Location: Brompton on Swale, North Yorkshire
Closing date: 7 February 2022
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: email@example.com