WHO WE ARE
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and related components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge, and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire, our Group consists of seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager for our Coventry-based remanufacturing business Bremsen Technik Reman. The role holder will be responsible for the operational management of the business utilising their previous experience of manufacturing innovation and continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong experience within a manufacturing environment and have a good understanding of business processes. Willing to be hands on when required, you will bring an organised nature with the foresight to see potential issues and to advance plan accordingly. You must be results orientated and passionate about all areas of internal operations
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Direct and manage Production, Warehouse, Health & Safety and Engineering activity to ensure results are aligned with the approved budget and forecasts.
- Coordinate with the Sales and Finance teams to set the forecast and budget for each financial year.
- Set and lead the day-to-day operations plan to cost effectively fulfil Sales Orders in line with the companies SLA to Customers.
- Maintain inventory at appropriate and agreed levels
- Identify business risks and put in place mitigation strategies to maintain compliance, cost, and service.
- Set up and maintain business IT systems to support highly efficient operations.
- Provide leadership and team direction.
- Being a key communicator within the business to advise on what is happening day to day
- Come up with quick resolutions to issues that can negatively impact the teams during a working day
- Ensure quality and health and safety compliance at all times
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience in running complex business operations in a manufacturing setting.
- Leadership and people management experience to oversee workforce.
- Financial knowledge with experience of having P&L responsibility for operating costs and must understand the components that build up a cost base and how to control them.
- Takes initiative and accountability for own actions to proactively deliver what is required.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Reports on business performance using facts and figures that demonstrate trends and performance.
- Ability to clearly assess problems and analyse the options to find solutions.
- Maintains a positive attitude and a strong sense of opportunity.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills with the confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates organisation and prioritisation skills in managing volume and variety of work.
- Organisations and prioritisation skills in managing volume and a variety of work.
ROLE: Permanent, full time
SALARY: Competitive salary
LOCATION: Coventry, West Midlands, UK
CLOSING DATE: 25 May 2022
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: email@example.com