Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and related components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire, our Group consists of seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Group Pricing Manager to join our growing Commercial team. The role holder will be responsible for the commercial placement and pricing of products; implementing complex pricing schemes for the products and services offered across the Bremsen Technik Group in order to maximise profitability and promote brand identity.
You will ensure all products and services are priced at optimum levels to support profitability and long-term sales growth in given markets, keeping relevant product databases fully maintained and provide responsive support to the Commercial team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications you will:
- Lead product strategy formulation and propose necessary pricing actions to enhance profitability, ensuring integrity and accuracy.
- Work with Purchasing, Production, and Shipping colleagues to identify the full cost of goods and propose the best price point for products to enter the market.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to support customer quotes, market campaigns and promotions
- Assist with pricing of customers’ proposals and request for quotations.
- Conduct competitive field research and positioning including cost revisions. This also requires thinking about similar products in the industry to remain competitive.
- Conduct Supplier benchmark analysis including pricing and cross referencing
- Analyse product and range margin trends; identifying areas for improvement
Our ideal candidate will:
- Ideally hold a degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing or automotive B2B.
- Have strong analytical skills with knowledge of product and pricing management and a logical and systematic approach to work.
- Have good time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines.
- Have the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally.
- Have excellent relationship skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Have an ability to motivate cross departmental disciplines to achieve objectives.
- Have strong IT literacy skills with advanced Microsoft Excel experience and the ability to handle electronic data.
- Have a basic understanding of automotive cross referencing and application data.
- Have an understanding of supply chain costs.
Role: Permanent, full time
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Flexibility to offer hybrid working between Brompton-on-Swale office and home base
Closing date: 14 March 2022
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: email@example.com