Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and related components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge, and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire, our Group consists of seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA, and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people. We are looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join our team in Brompton-on-Swale.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team, reporting to the Technical Director you will have responsibility for all quality assurance and quality control activities across our Group of Companies to enable a quality management approach. You will also ensure that our quality driven strategies and systems are embedded across the whole business.
- Develop and implement a long-term group-wide quality strategy to enable and support achievement of business goals
- Lead Group business unit leaders to adopt and maintain group quality strategies and to follow group-wide standardised processes
- Lead, manage, motivate, and develop the quality team to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Take ownership of quality policies and objectives across the Group
- Prepare and present KPI and performance metrics
- Oversee and develop current product inspection processes to alleviate errors to customers and minimise processing of incorrect parts through production processes
- Manage the supplier quality management system to remove all ambiguity regarding product specification and delivery
- Develop, implement and oversee maintenance of a robust product warranty system to capture all warranty issues, and to streamline the customer experience of dealing with warranty issues
- Carry out and document FMEA activities for all critical processes Groupwide to ensure that business risks are identified and minimised where possible
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification in a technical or quality specific subject
- Be an ISO9001 internal or lead auditor
- Have previous experience in a Quality Management role, preferably within a technical, global organisation
- Have excellent communication skills with the confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders across the Group
- Report on business performance using data that demonstrates trends and performance
- Clearly assess problems and analyse the options to find solutions
- Have a proven ability to consistently deliver under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to change.
You will have experience as a Manufacturing (preferably automotive) Inspector / Technician, with skills and knowledge in quality and warranty processes and standards. You will be an optimistic, result driven person with great communication skills.
Role: Permanent, full time
Salary: £38k – £42k
Closing date: 11 July 2022
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: email@example.com