Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge and experience and are the partner for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Our group is headquartered in North Yorkshire, UK and our Group has grown to seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA, and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people.
We are looking to appoint a Quality Engineer to join our team based in Recklinghausen, Germany.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Engineering team. Ideally you should have 2-5 years of professional experience and are now looking to take the next step on your career ladder. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be working within Bremsen Technik’s Technical Service group.
You will be responsible for product quality, and you will collaborate closely with our suppliers’ quality teams to ensure that the entire production process runs smoothly and effectively, and that quality issues are correctly identified and addressed. In addition, you will be responsible for internal quality processes and audits in Recklinghausen.
The role will also include the following:
- Coordination of internal and external complaint processing as well as preparation and processing of samples.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) includes process initiation, validation, and support of suppliers with technical questions.
- Introduction, certification, and maintenance of a QMS according to ISO90001.
- Communication with our customers as well as support and advice for our production on quality-relevant topics or issues.
- Support and accompaniment of customer visits and audits.
Our ideal candidate has a degree or equivalent qualification in a quality or quality specific subject and is an ambitious individual with an interest in the automotive industry, specifically braking. Language skills in German and English is essential.
The role also requires the following:
- Independent, efficient, and structured way of working.
- Flexibility and organisation skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- Ability to identify and commit to personal development goals and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to analyse and question information.
- Have a willingness to travel as per business requirements.
Role: Permanent, full time
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Recklinghausen, Germany
Closing date: 15th May 2023
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: email@example.com