Who we are
Bremsen Technik Group is one of the leading European suppliers of automotive brake friction and components. We are passionate about solving our customers’ problems using our technology, knowledge and experience, and are the partner of choice for many major distributors of braking, clutch and suspension products in the automotive industry.
Proud to be headquartered in our birthplace of North Yorkshire, our Group has grown with seven companies across the UK, Europe, USA, and China. As a result, we are a diverse and exciting business in terms of what we do, our products and our people. We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team at our Brompton on Swale site.
About the role
Our Marketing Team plays a critical role in our business. You will work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales colleagues to initiate and execute focused campaigns to ensure the Group achieves its overall ambition and annual objectives. Alongside meeting external and customer focused objectives, the role is also accountable for setting the tone for company internal communications.
- Oversee all Group websites, ensuring content is engaging and relevant.
- Work collaboratively with external developers to build and maintain Group
- Ensure all digital content is search engine optimised to ensure existing customers and potential customers can find us online.
- Oversee web domain and hosting to ensure optimum efficiency and security.
- Co-ordinate and regularly update all social media platforms for the group to ensure they accurately reflect group activity and engage with the relevant
- Create and deliver social media campaigns in line with sales opportunities; supporting the sales team and increasing digital reach to customers.
- Maintain and update the company intranet site (SharePoint) with fresh and engaging content – working closely with colleagues from around the world to ensure the site is relevant and representative for all employees.
- Responsible for all internal digital communications supporting company-wide announcements and initiatives.
- Be active in social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to create brand awareness and deliver bespoke marketing content.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant degree in Digital Communication/Marketing or similar
- Have experience in social media marketing
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Have knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Have experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Ideally have Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Have organisation and prioritisation skills to manage deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to change
- Clearly assess problems and analyse options to find solutions
- Take initiative and accountability for own actions to proactively deliver what is required.
Role: Permanent, full time
Salary: Up to £40k
Location: Brompton on Swale, North Yorkshire
Closing date: 17 June 2022
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: email@example.com